Through our highly regarded and well established The Data Lab MSc programme, The Data Lab supports MSc students on a programme which focusses on applying academic knowledge to the world of industry, and developing the non-technical skills that are essential to becoming a data scientist. The Data Lab MSc programme
- A fully funded scholarship to cover tuition fees at on an approved The Data Lab MSc programme course at a The Data Lab partner university
- Sector-specific training in employability and communication skills*
- Access to networking events including a launch and closing event with presentations from industry experts, data scientists and The Data Lab Alumni and a Lunch & Learn programme throughout the year*
- The opportunity to apply to undertake a paid industrial placement in Scotland
- An industry sponsored innovation challenge*
- Membership of The Data Lab MSc community platform with access to a network of expertise, mentoring and a jobs board*
- Membership of The Data Lab MSc Alumni LinkedIn group
- A certified MOOC on Data Ethics and Responsible Innovation*
*Core elements that must be completed by all The Data Lab MSc students (the time commitment is approximately 9 working days over a 12 month period) See https://thedatalab.com/skills-talent/ for more details.
You have been recommended by a The Data Lab’s university partner for consideration by The Data Lab MSc for one of these scholarships. For us to make a decision on whether you meet our criteria, please complete the following form which asks for some information on you, and why you think you should be the recipient of one of our highly sought after scholarships.
The Data Lab Student Privacy Document sets out how The Data Lab will use the data you provide for the purpose of this application, including your rights under data protection law in relation to this personal information. You can find the document here.